Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Weekly Selfie: Amy Sherald, Kehindle Wiley



I took this portrait a while back. I decided to grab whatever was around me and take a picture with it. I used a friend's hat, Some old crocs, my friend's wristband, my teacher's fanny pack. I did this to represent that, we all have something of use to other people. We can all help each other with our goals but just lending that helping hand goes a long way. They lent me a helping hand by helping take this portrait. "It is desire to modernize and unify the spectacle, combined with all other efforts to simplify society. " This quote signals what I did which was combine the efforts of multiple people to make this photo a reality. I really liked doing this because it felt personal and made me want to do more things just like this. " How can we make poor work" This quote stuck out to me because people have to make their situation work and no matter what bills are due. My portrait shows that with a helping hand things will be easier and especially for the poor. Donating clothes just how they did for may portrait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment